Friday, March 27, 2015

Tolerance

I will be respectful towards people's beliefs and opinions. To me, tolerance means to not judge what other people think. Just recently, some of my friends didn't like what I had said. I felt really offended because it made me feel like my opinion didn't matter, and if I didn't have the same opinion that they had, then they wouldn't talk to me.  Then they started to say stuff that made me feel even worse, but I stood up for myself and for my opinion.  Ever since that had happened to me, I have learned in life that I shouldn't judge what other people's beliefs and opinions are, because if I didn't like it happening to me, then I shouldn't let it happen to other people as well.  I feel like in the future I will be well respected, since I've learned to accept people for the way that they are and what they believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment